Experienced Orlando and Birmingham Tort Lawyers
If you are faced with a complex legal problem, you need a team of lawyers who understands what needs to be done to achieve a solution. At Slaten Law, P.C., our Montgomery civil litigation attorneys represent clients nationwide in matters such as the following:
- Pest control litigation: We have gained a nationwide reputation for our work defending pest control companies against lawsuits and advising them on other legal matters.
- Financial services litigation: Our firm defends mortgage companies nationwide against fraud lawsuits and other civil claims and advises them on regulatory compliance.
- Products liability defense: Our attorneys defend automakers, heavy equipment manufacturers and other product manufacturers against personal injury claims.
- Premises liability defense: If you have been sued by someone who was injured in an accident or intentional assault on your premises, our attorneys can defend you.
- Mental health and disability law: Our firm has a long history of defending mental health providers and other providers against civil rights, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Alternative dispute resolution: Our firm includes lawyers who are trained and certified as mediators, arbitrators and collaborative law attorneys in a number of jurisdictions. Several have advanced degrees from Pepperdine University's highly regarded Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution.
- Construction defects: Our attorneys represent property owners, developers and contractors in disputes over alleged structural design and construction defects.
- Employment law: We are highly experienced at defending employers against employee lawsuits and advising them on workplace policies and other employment law matters.
- Transportation law: Our firm is frequently called upon to defend trucking companies and other transportation industry clients against personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Automotive industry services: Our attorneys provide a range of services to auto industry clients, including, but not limited to, acquisition and development of industrial sites.
- Nursing home litigation: Our firm defends nursing homes, assisted living facilities and individual providers against medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Tort litigation: The attorneys at Slaten Law, P.C., have a great deal of experience advising and defending businesses and individuals with respect to a range of tort claims.
- Business and commercial litigation: Our experienced attorneys frequently represent business and commercial clients in a wide variety of trial and appellate litigation.
- Administrative law: Our firm represents professional and business clients in administrative proceedings before state and federal regulatory boards and agencies.
- Dram shop litigation: Our attorneys have developed a significant practice in recent years defending drinking establishments and liquor stores against liquor liability claims.
- Estate planning, probate and elder law: Our firm assists individuals in all aspects of estate planning, probate, elder law, and succession planning for closely held corporations.
- Real estate litigation: Our attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of real estate matters, including representation of companies in the title insurance industry.
- Professional malpractice: We defend all types of professionals, from insurance agents to optometrists, against professional liability lawsuits and licensure proceedings.
- Equine law: Our firm includes an attorney, Jamie McMillan, who has gained a nationwide reputation as a leading authority on equine appraisal and other aspects of equine law.
At Slaten Law, P.C., we are committed to delivering value and results to our clients. To schedule a meeting to discuss how our attorneys can assist you with your legal needs, please contact us at our headquarters in Montgomery, Alabama, at 877-464-5022 or by e-mail.