When businesses are facing complex legal issues, it is important to speak with a team of skilled lawyers who understand which actions need to be taken to reach a successful resolution. At Slaten Law, P.C., our attorneys have effectively served businesses in Montgomery and throughout the country.
Comprehensive Business Law Services
In addition to our offices throughout the South, we are of counsel with firms in Alabama and across the United States. We are prepared to provide thorough representation to businesses of any size facing issues involving:
- Administrative law: Our firm represents professional and business clients in administrative proceedings before state and federal regulatory boards and agencies.
- Alternative dispute resolution: Our firm includes trained lawyers who are certified as mediators, arbitrators and collaborative law attorneys.
- Automotive industry services: Our attorneys provide a range of services to auto industry clients, including acquisition and development of industrial sites.
- Business litigation: Our experienced attorneys frequently represent business and commercial clients in a wide variety of trial and appellate litigation.
- Construction defects: Our attorneys represent property owners, developers and contractors in disputes over alleged structural design and construction defects.
- Dram shop litigation: Our attorneys have developed a significant practice in recent years defending drinking establishments and liquor stores against liquor liability claims.
- Employment law: We are highly experienced at defending employers against employee lawsuits and advising them on workplace policies and other employment law matters.
- Estate planning, probate and elder law: Our firm assists individuals in all aspects of estate planning, probate, elder law and succession planning for closely held corporations.
- Financial services litigation: Our firm defends mortgage companies nationwide against fraud lawsuits and other civil claims and advises them on regulatory compliance.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We assist businesses with asset purchases, conducting due diligence and the creation of corporate entities.
- Pest control litigation: Our attorneys provide a full complement of legal services to pest control companies throughout the country.
- Professional malpractice: We defend professionals, such as insurance agents to optometrists, against professional liability lawsuits and licensure proceedings.