The attorneys at Slaten Law, P.C., provide comprehensive legal advice to insurance companies and self-insured entities. With offices in Alabama and the southeast, we have a deep understanding of insurance law and are equipped to represent clients facing litigation.
Additionally, our team has extensive experience implementing alternative dispute resolution methods to help insurers avoid expensive and time-consuming litigation.
Representation For A Full Range Of Insurance Claims
Whether meeting with our lawyers in Montgomery or throughout the region, we provide highly skilled legal counsel for a full complement of insurance claims, including:
- Construction defects: Our attorneys work with insurance adjusters in defense of claims for construction defects.
- Dog bite defense: We represent homeowners and business liability insurers that are facing dog bite and animal attack claims.
- Insurance agent defense: Our lawyers provide skilled defense for insurance agents who are facing malpractice lawsuits for negligence or breach of contract.
- Mental health and disability law: Our firm has a long history of defending mental health care providers and other providers against civil rights, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Nursing home litigation: Our firm defends nursing homes, assisted living facilities and individual providers against medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Product liability defense: Our attorneys defend automakers, heavy equipment manufacturers and other product manufacturers against personal injury claims.
- Premises liability defense: If someone who was injured in an accident or intentional assault on your premises sues you, our attorneys can defend you.
- Transportation law: Our firm is frequently called upon to defend trucking companies and other transportation industry clients against personal injury, auto accidents and wrongful death lawsuits.
Contact Our Insurance Defense Attorneys
To schedule an appointment with our team, call 334-328-3894 or toll free at 877-464-5022. You may also submit questions to our staff by completing our contact form.